New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Rock Hill, SC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Online now!
- 5′ 11″ (1.81m)
- Body type
- Strictly anything
- Other, and very serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), German (Fluently), Russian (Poorly)
Just a guy...doing stuff and things!
I'm a culinary specialist for a living.
I travel the world.
Germany born. Germany & Syracuse raised. S.Carolina living.
German NT ("soccer"), Chelsea Football ("soccer"), Red Sox, Cuse bball, Bruins.
Lived in more places than I have fingers and toes.
Tattooed and bearded for my pleasure.
Only drive German.
Have a 7wk old Rottie puppy.
Fun fact: since living all over, I've acquired a very odd accent (a mix of different sorts [northern, Bostonian, German, etc]) and you can hear it quite a bit...and when I get excited,on a spree or after a few drinks, I try to speak fast and end up mixing up German and English diction.
Nerd by trade.
Looking to go back to school, just trying to find for what.
I travel the world...literally (I meet people who say they travel the world, then turns out then went to the state next door when they were 3 - I'm a foreal world traveler, I have (2) full 2014 passports to prove it).
I try to stay active so I'm not sitting around...I fail at times tho.
Mainly, I hang out with my friends, go on lots of vacations and day trips to find new things, and explore.
I want to get back into biking, hiking and camping...possibly with some kayaking and rock climbing in there.
- Mario Kart.
- Sleeping in Arctic weather conditions.
- Barrel rolls in my sleep and snagging covers.
- Cooking; mainly grilling.
- Swearing...I'm probably the best known to mankind.
- Very rude sarcasm.
- Yelling Pokemon's name in my sleep.
- Making people laugh.
- Filling passports.
- Getting a few drinks and acting British.
- I genuinely listen and give great advice, all my friends and family come to me for it, I just can't take my own.
- Staying up extremely too late...no joke!
- Old school video games.
- Driving...I hail from the North...what can I say?
- Drawing...like seriously.
- Quoting movies.
- Debating (very opinionated so debates can last awhile).
- The most random, useless trivia EVER!
- Holding my tounge.
I don't have distinguishing features like eye color, hair color, dimples, etc...I have a normal human face/body and I add to it.
- Star Wars
- Willy Wonka
- Fight Club
- Harry Potter
- Alice In Wonderland
- Green Street Hooligans
- Football Factory
- Shaun of the Dead
- Hot Fuzz
I could now rattle off every horror film ever, because let's be honest here, it's the best genre there is.
I don't have any sort of cable, just Netflix and means to download shows, but what I watch when I'm really bored are as follows:
- Walking Dead. (Conversation ends there if you aren't onboard.)
- Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Bob's Burgers
- Adventure Time
- How I Met Your Mother
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- American Dad
- Black Sails
Different sorts of British tv:
- The Mighty Boosh
- The Office
- The IT Crowd
- Peaky Blinders
- random tv shows
**edit: just started Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and finishing American Horror Story**
- Acceptance (if you know who they are, you have my undying love)
- Coheed and Cambria
- Bring Me The Horizon
- City & Colour
- Being As An Ocean
- Bloodhound Gang
Pretty much anything from 90's punk, 90's pop, modern pop-punk, oldies, rock, metal, heavy metal, rap, techno...except gospel, country, jazz and blue grass, you won't find them on my iPhone.
My Pandora stays on 'Summer Hits of the 90s' and Mozart/Johann Bach station.
- Anything! I'm a pretty good cook, so I try to experiment a lot.
I excel in German (being German, I have to) and grilling of any kind.
Anything Italian, Spanish or Chinese is pretty good, I'm just not the best at cooking it haha...I'll try if I have to.
(With the exception of mushrooms, broccoli, peas [by themselves], okra, spinach, artichoke, tofu, and ANY kind of seafood...I'll eat almost anything)..it took me 26yrs to try asparagus for gods sake!
Again, I've traveled A LOT and ate a lot of stuff people would think is absolutely gross, so with due time I could try some of my no-no list.
Each day is a stepping stone.
When I'm going back home to my motherland.
Willy Wonka quotes.
Are we the only ones out there?
What it'd be like to swim with sharks...without a cage. Probably badass...I know!
- At a local pub with friends
- Laying low and calling it a night, cooking and doing the Netflix routine.
- If there's a Hornets game, there (I'm a season ticket holder)
Mostly trying to manage my funds and not get in trouble, I have a few huge overseas adventures this year.
But if you:
- Liked what you read.
- Liked what you saw.
- Don't have a drug problem.
- Down for some conversation and and in the future some drinks or dinner.
Then message me!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.