Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / F / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 7:13pm
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
But like, scary good at Zumba.
“No … I want to be the queen.”
Movie - Dazed and Confused (a forever-favorite)
TV Shows - One guess.
Music - The Bear and the Maiden Fair.
Food - Lamprey Pie
2. Craft beer. It's brought me my friends, it's become my hobby, it's my favorite thing to spend my money on... Without it, I'd probably end up like a child severed from their daemon.
4. Cheese. Gorgonzola, Wensleydale, Brie, Chèvre, mozzarella, Tallegio, Humboldt Fog. My condolences if you're lactose intolerant, but don't worry, I'll pick up the cheese slack for both of us.
5. My eye cover. Once a giant tye dye tapestry meant for college students to hang in their dorm room to appear both retro and maybe a pinch stoner-ish, I've folded this fabric into the perfect portable eye cover, since I can't sleep with light in my eyes. It goes where I go, and has protected my peepers in Costa Rica, Mississippi, Brooklyn, Rome, Bonnaroo, and all those planes on which I fearlessly fly.
6. My family. The eldest of five kids, my family and I are tighter than spandex. I've got more cousins than I care to count, and aunts and uncles out the wazoo, and even when family gatherings get dysfunctional, it still thrills me to be surrounded by them during holidays and at the shore. Plus, with my family, there's no tension that can't be handled by a little Frank Sinatra and a few cocktails.
-Cookie cakes (choose a dessert style)
-mini-golf and bowling (some might say these are exciting and whimsical date ideas. I end up getting overly competitive and then upset when my hand-eye coordination [or lack thereof] results in a loss)
-birds (If I approached every day like a bird does, I'd wake up and immediately start screaming every thought that popped into my head at the top of my lungs. Probably at sunrise. Rude...)
Schmoozing out at some bar if it's not a quiet night. Or shaking it at 700 Club.
- Ages 24–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.