Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Chicago, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:40pm
- Asian, Pacific Islander
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I do still love design (especially typography), so I dabble into various side projects. Lately it's been making up logos and motifs to go with my roommate's restaurant concepts, a very enjoyable thought exercise.
Thanks to regular road trips throughout the Midwest, I never feel travel-starved. I hope to do lots of international travel in the future.
Some friends and I go to a different restaurant every other week in an effort to experience as much of Chicago's immense variety of great food as we can.
As far as hobbies go, competitive head-to-head games are my go-to. I'm a competitive Magic: the Gathering player and recently have gotten into Hearthstone too. If I magically acquired immense free time and money, I'd also try to be competitive at chess, Starcraft II, poker, fighting games, and tennis.
I'm also a pretty big NFL fan. I'm in three fantasy leagues right now!
I used to play the piano, but stopped shortly after starting college. I plan to pick up playing again in the near future; I've almost saved up enough for an instrument and have a couple models I've tried and like.
I pick up games of strategy quickly.
Books - fiction: fantasy, science fiction, and science fantasy; nonfiction: history, game theory, and things related to my career. I force myself to alternate between reading a fiction and non-fiction book, though I sometimes cheat when a series involved. Recent favorites: The Name of the Wind, Dataclysm.
Movies: I can enjoy anything well-written, but I tend to enjoy action/adventure movies the most. Lately, I've enjoyed the various Marvel adaptations.
Shows: Pretty much the same as movies. I currently enjoy Game of Thrones like pretty much everyone else. I definitely do much less watching of shows than the rest of these things, by a lot.
Music: Again, I enjoy a wide variety of stuff, but my favorites are generally classical and heavy metal. Beethoven, Metallica, Rachmaninov, Megadeth, Guns & Roses, Girls Generation. I sometimes turn on random genre stations on Pandora or Spotify for variety.
Food: I don't consider myself a foodie, but there are so many foodies in my life that I can't help but absorb a lot of it. If a place has desserts, I am a happy man.
2. The internet. Communicating, learning, and the many other things for which the internet is useful have become are a big deal for me.
3. Baked sweets. I would consider chasing a cupcake off a cliff.
4. My Kindle has been a real buddy for a long time. The ability to bring a collection books with me everywhere is amazing.
5. My exercise ball chair. It is far and away the best purchase I've made in the recent past.
6. Public transportation and Uber, because they enable going out and having fun without having to worry about silly things like "getting home." I have a car, but rarely use it for anything other than getting to work.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.