Find better matches with our advanced
32 • M • Bristol, CT
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 7
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, and somewhat serious about it
- Virgo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Movies: The Jurassic Park Series, Star Wars, Matrix Series, The Patriot, Enemy at The Gates, Saving Private Ryan, Inception, Full Metal Jacket, StarGate, The Fifth Element, V For Vendetta, 28 Days Later, Starship Troopers, We were Soldiers, Schindler's List, The Inglorious Bastards, Fight Club.
Shows: I don't watch a whole lot of TV but here goes..
The Big Bang Theory, 30 Rock, StarGate SG-1, Criminal Minds, Dexter, The Pacific, and back in the day Battlestar Galactica, Over There, Rescue Me, Nip-Tuck.
Music: Reveille, The Red, Red, Rob Zombie, Kittie, Slipknot, Korn, System of a Down, POD, Blindside, Sic Puppies, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, Mindless Self Indulgence, The Dreaming, The Birthday Massacre, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, DC Talk, Newsboys, Skillet, Audio Adrenaline, Family Force 5, ATB, George Acosta, Kredo, DJ Dubstep, DJ Mystic, DJ Dohboy, Switchfoot, Hawk Nelson, Creature Feature, The Dreaming, Eisenfunk.
Food: I have a love/hate relationship with food. I don't eat for pleasure.
1) My videogames
2) Music (in general)
3) My workout, (most ascertainly my running)
4) In relation to 3. my health and fitness
5) My two best friends I've had for more than 15 years
6) Giving up on my aspirations
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.