I'm half Indian (India, that is) half Mexican. They call me curry burrito, much to my chagrin. There's not as much ethnic diversity here in Ohio compared to what I'm used to, but I'm bringing a little of the Texan flavor to the Midwest.
Myers Briggs: ESTJ - a pretty textbook case, if I may say so.
1. Context - History and Wikipedia nut.
2. Competitive - Probably what drives me to sales. Performance is a degree of how you measure against others.
3. Focus - Finish what I start
4. Deliberative - I like to plan, and plan my plans.
5. Maximizer - Like to use my strengths particularly and engaging newcomers.
A little bit of a workaholic right now. Political philosophy/science nerd (that's what my degree is in), sales guy extraordinaire. Lindy hopper (swing dance), probably spent most of my free time listening to swing music, watching lindy videos, and scaring my dog with my dancing. Technology "enthusiast," in my case it's a hobby and a job. Kinda geeky. Okay, more than kinda. Gamer. Conservative, buttoned up guy who is somewhat curiously attracted to free-spirited liberal types. Very ambitious, working my way up in the world now from both a business and a personal perspective. Want to come along for the ride?
Also I have a very sweet little dog, a Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Lily. She's great. Very shy, loves to spend time in her crate.