Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Philadelphia, PA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 11:07am
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Judaism, and laughing about it
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Likes dogs and likes cats
UPDATE: I now only have time to write stories, apply to MFA programs and make myself sourdough toast with mustard greens and tomatoes. but i'll make you some too if you want
UPDATE: i occasionally find time to drink tequila heavily to offset the hectic "everything else"
"Why don't you have a Boston accent"
- The Craft, Gunga Din, High Fidelity, My Cousin Vinny, It Happened One Night, Clueless, Star Trek (TNG and DS9 for me please), Battlestar Galactica, Firefly.
- Poison Idea, Sisters of Mercy, The Dead Boys, Black Lips, Sam Cooke, Puerto Rico Flowers, Laura Izibor, Motörhead, Kyuss, The Cure, Electric Wizard, Sleep, Cathedral. All/any 70s-influenced doom metal/stoner metal. Goth-synth-pop. Bluegrass. ALL OVER THE PLACE
- Kale, tahini, tacos, lemons, chickpeas, homemade pasta sauce, sourdough
that was seven BECAUSE ANARCHY
-how to be a good/better friend
-what i want for myself/how do i get it
-what am i going to eat for lunch and how soon can i eat it
-obsessively, obsessively, about how much closer I can get to the person next to me at the bar/on the bench/on the bus/on the street to hear what they're saying and write it down without looking like an unbelievable creep.
or at Rays singing Teenage Dirtbag and Add It Up
UPDATE: only writing, working, crying, drinking, or all four at once
You can tell me some real bad jokes, you want to drink beer and play card games, get out of Philly to hike, go see a show, cook a meal together, make me laugh to tears, hang out working on respective creative projects.
You understand why the way you treat other people is how I'll really decide how I feel about you. You communicate straightforwardly and effectively. You genuinely value the people around you. You're not an asshole. These are the things everyone wants in new friends, yes?
You value your personal space and will respect mine too.
Message me if you know all the important lines in My Cousin Vinny and you want to drink a lot of whiskey and yell the whole thing.
Don't message me if you're a real adult already and that shit is important to you because it took me three weeks to replace the burnt out bulb in my bathroom. On the upside, I am now a level 10 expert at peeing in the dark. True life.
THANKS FOR READING
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.