I grew up in Michigan, lived in Wisconsin (Madison) and moved to Austin about 4 years ago to escape the winter. I love to travel, which you would be able to tell by my frequent flier balance. Though much of it is for work, I also strive to take my share of vacations. When I'm not on the road, my friends are who I want to be around, whether it be just hanging out or hitting the town.
- I sometimes make up my own words for already existing songs. Many times these lyrics include food.
- Much of my family still calls me by a nickname that didn't make it past my 8th birthday in my non-family life.
- I watch Food Network and Travel Channel more than any other channel (aside from football season). History also gets a lot of play.
- I have dark blonde hair, but my rarely seen beard makes me look like my face is on fire.
- I am addicted to Greek Yogurt and Almond Butter (Justin's brand to be exact). I don't need/want an intervention.
- Don't worry. Even though I like food a lot, I also spend a good amount of time staying active....which then allows for even more enjoyment of said food.
- You will find these things endearing.
I'm looking for somebody who is independent, motivated, likes to live a healthy lifestyle, and can have a good time in nearly any situation. I don't like drama. Other than that, I don't really have a type. If you are interested, don't be shy. Again, I like to laugh.....make it happen.