Find better matches with our advanced matching system
42 / F / Straight / Married
- Last Online
- Feb 13
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity and laughing about it
- Sagittarius and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Medicine / Health
- Rather not say
- Has cats
- English (Okay)
kiwis_mom Columbia, Missouri more adventurous
memilyrose Columbia, Missouri more political
vancen Columbia, Missouri more political
blue_bird22222 Columbia, Missouri more adventurous
weNeedApartner Columbia, Missouri more adventurous
mysticmoments Columbia, Missouri more adventurous
Mizzou1975 Columbia, Missouri more loving
weaver573 Columbia, Missouri more adventurous
On a serious note, I do my best to take care people who are sick and ill, who need their faces reconstructed or just their wisdom teeth taken out. I am busy spending my life as a mother to a lackadaisical, typical 17 yr. old kid. You know..., the simple stuff 42 yr old mommies and career women are suppose to do, in the Mid West.
I pack a pair of 42DD's that seem to be the first thing anyone notices about me. Let's face it, they're kinda sticking right out there- bouncing with every footstep. It just cannot be helped, people will always notice them first. After that- I'd have to say they usually notice my smile.
I love movies of all kinds, so I really do not have a favorite. As for music- I am a total Metalhead and rocker. I love FFDP and Volbeat. When it comes to food, American is my favorite. Hate French food cause it's way too rich and just nasty. If I was forced to eat only 1 style of food everyday it would be good, ol' Cajun and Creole food. I love red beans and rice.
1. My 17 yr olds future and whether or not he is flossing/brushing his teeth on a regular basis. Oral hygiene is my biggest turn off and is the first thing I notice about someone.
2. I also do a lot of freelance writing, and so I'm always thinking about my next online article. I write a lot about sex and sexuality- so, I'd say a nice portion of my time is spent thinking about procreation.
- Ages 27–45
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends