Find better matches with our advanced
48 • Poolesville, MD • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 43–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
- Last online
- Jan 12
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has cats
- Remove the words 'easy going', 'laid back', 'drama', 'chemistry', 'fit' and 'travel' from your profiles. Almost all of you use them.
- We don't care how much you exercise.
- We don't care how much or where you have traveled.
- If you really don't have a picture of yourself, ask a friend or coworker to take one. Self portraits make you seem like you are home slone all the time. Smile in your picture. Don't
wear sunglasses that hide your eyes. Please no selfies of you standing in a stark white bathroom with a funky shower curtain for a background. Also, why so many selfies of guys in a windowless basement room with cinderblock walls? That's creepy, especially if there's a water heater or something behind you. Is that where you will chain me? FYI, when you look down into the camera, makes you look weird. Also, don't look like you're naked, lol. Resist the urge to post that one you took of yourself topless, we don't want to see that. Please don't use a picture with so many people in it we can't tell which one is you, or you are a tiny speck it's from so far away. Last but not least, do not ever post a picture of yourself with your cat. Just don't.
- Even though we don't always respond to your messages, we do appreciate them and appreciate the compliments.
Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman
The History Channel/A&E
My Strange Addiction
I love to read anything/everything.
My friends and family
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.