MISC PROFILE RAMBLINGS
- I do all my own stunts.
- I’ve never figured out how to fake a smile – or pretty much any emotion for that matter.
- I don’t have a favorite color.
- I don’t recall meeting all of my Facebook friends. Some of them seem really cool though, and I would love to get to know better.
- I sincerely enjoy solving math problems. I Loved Linear Algebra in college and took Differential Equations just for fun.
- Physically, I am a pretty attractive guy. I listed 'Jacked' as my body type, however, that may not be completely accurate. I'm a pretty big guy, but I'm not competition ready - and don't plan to be. I look like I know my way around a gym - hell, look at my pictures and judge for yourself ;-)
- I’m more attractive now, both physically and mentally, then I was when I was 21.
- I am more fun and better looking than that last jerk you met on here (can you believe that guy? ;-) )
- I own a wallet that says "BAD MOTHER FUC#ER"
- I have never worn a bow-tie. I'm not even sure how they work (do they clip on????)
- I consider myself stylish and, overall, I dress in a very classic style. I could care less about trends and what is in. I buy clothes that I look good in - I could care less about fitting a particular niche.
- I don’t own a white belt. I don't own a single pair of khaki pants. I never wear flip-flops.
- I like to wear jeans, keep a little facial hair, and rarely tuck in my shirt, however, I am a long way from looking like a hipster
- I like shirts with collars, however, I am a long way from being preppy
- I’m often the best dressed person in the room – of course, sometimes I hang out at some sketchy places...
- I don’t have a single tattoo. I don’t have any piercings. Don't try to derive any part of my personality from this.
- I think pretty much any woman looks sexy in high heels.
- I’m not too scared to sing at karaoke. This doesn't mean I'm good at it :-)
- I'm really into the whole fitness lifestyle; nutrition, supplements, the whole shebang. I enjoy going to the gym 3-5 times per week.
- I only drive stick shifts. Automatics confuse the hell out of me. And don’t get me started on “auto-sticks” if it doesn’t have a clutch, it’s not a stick shift!
- I don’t like football or baseball. Basketball and hockey aren't so bad, but I don't follow them. Regardless, I would rather watch anything live rather than watching it on TV. I don't care how big the screen is.
- I like going to car shows, but I love watching grass-roots ametuer racing; especially NASA and SCCA. It's okay, you don't have to know what that means. No, it is nothing like NASCAR.
- I am a very neat, clean, and organized person who - quickly gets very dirty greasy and grimy when I work on cars. I love working on cars.
- I drive a very fast car; however, I have never seen any of the Fast & Furious movies. Actually, I consider Disney Pixar’s Cars to be the best car-guy movie of all time.
- I love shopping; I don't camp, I don't fish, and I don't hunt. I am completely secure in my sexuality, thank you.
MY INTERESTS INCLUDE
writing long profiles
taking awkward self portraits
getting rejected by girls on OkCupid
STARTING A CONVERSATION WITH ME
So, maybe you like my profile and want to message me; however, you are unsure how to start the conversation. I'll help you out - test your trivia skills and answer one of the following questions. :-)
- Which emperor 'fiddled' while Rome burned?
- What was the top selling single of all time?
- Who created the periodic table?
- How did Al Capone die?
MY IDEA OF A 'FIRST DATE'
FIRST: Slow your roll!!!
Talking about a first date is a bit premature! I mean, we haven’t even met yet, how can we possibly know if either of us would even consider going on a date with the other?
With that said, I absolutely do not consider meeting someone off the internet – whom I have never even seen in real life – a date. It is simply a staged meeting; one-step more familiar than a chance meeting we could have encountered at a bar, a friend’s house, or at the grocery store.
Ideally, we should meet somewhere public – this way, if it turns out you have a swastika tattoo on your forehead – I can make a run for it, LOL! Seriously, a comfortable, relaxed, atmosphere is preferred; maybe a coffee shop (I love Starbucks & Caribou) – or a quiet bar (i.e. non peak hours) if you prefer a little social lubricant to get the conversation started.
Because this isn’t a date – I maintain relatively low expectations. That is, I wouldn’t expect that we leave from our meeting, book the first flight to Vegas while writing our wedding vows on the plane. I do, however, expect that we have a chance to talk a little, laugh a little, and get to know each other a little better. Most importantly, we should be able to decide if it is worth maintaining correspondence and possibly even going out on a real first date.
I joined OkCupid with the singular intention of meeting people. Women, specifically. I absolutely, do not have the time or interest for pen-pals/text-buddies. If you message me or respond to a message I sent you, I will assume that you will actually want to meet. Don’t be surprised if I offer my phone number/ask for your phone number, and/or suggest we meet. Maybe I am a bit naive; however, I assume that is the intention of this site.
Please don’t misinterpret my actions. I’m not trying to hook-up, lure you into a dark alley, or worse yet, jump into anything serious – I’m just looking to meet for coffee. This way, we aren’t lying if we tell people we met at Starbucks, LOL.
I look forward to hearing from you!