My Self-summary is constantly changing because i never feel I can capture the true me with it. That being said...I would really like some feedback on it. The good, the bad, etc. Thank you.
Here is what I think you should know to start...and hopefully it will peak your interest enough for us to get to know each other better.
*I was born in Washington state but moved to Texas in 2001. I definitely miss the mountains, trees and snow but love the hill country of Texas. Austin in a lot of ways feels very much like the area I grew up in.
* I am looking for my "Happily Ever After". I believe in true love and
that it is out there if I keep looking. (to be clear...Happily Every After doesn't mean there could never be things to work through...it means the love that I will spend the rest of my life with)
* I am ridiculously shy. I will probably visit your profile many times
looking for just the right thing to say before I send a message to
* I am not a field player. When I find someone that intrigues me, I will focus my attention on them to make them feel important.
* If you send a message to me I will reply. It seems the only polite
thing to do.
* I would love to get out and experience more of what Austin has to
offer...but I want someone to do that with.
* If I send you an initial message it will probably be awkward and lame. Sorry....opening lines just are not good to me. But if you give me a chance I think you will find I warm up nicely.
* And finally...I really am just a nice guy. I am not going to fill your box with messages if you don't respond or quit responding. After a couple read and not responded to messages I am essentially putting the ball in your court.
So...enough for you to say "Hey...maybe I should give this guy a second look?" I hope so.