Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

justsimplysweet

33 F Santa Ana, CA

I’m looking for

  • Straight guys only
  • Ages 33–40
  • Near me
  • Who are single
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

My Details

Last Online
Sep 13
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
Asian
Height
5′ 1″ (1.55m)
Body Type
Full figured
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Socially
Drugs
Never
Religion
Buddhism, but not too serious about it
Sign
Taurus, and it’s fun to think about
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Other
Income
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Has a kid, and might want more
Pets
Speaks
English (Fluently), Khmer (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Care free and worry free is how I like to live my life. 96.87% of the time you will find me in a good mood. The other 3.13% of the time I like to pretend it don't exist. I have a broad palate and an open mind for new adventure. My son is my first priority, so everyone else is secondary. In my book secondary isn't so bad since I am creative and attentive to detail. As a single mom I get pretty busy so no needy guys for me because I don't want to feel like I'm adopting another child.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Simply enjoying it.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Pretending fake people don't exist.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I have an out going personality.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I have a broad palate and an open mind about movies, books, and musics.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
My son.
My family.
Money.
Good friends.
Good food.
Good music.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How I can better my future.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
At home with my son probably watching an episode of Team Umizoomi.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Private things should be kept private but I might share if we get along.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
1. Not an "A" hole
2. Understanding
3. Patient
4. Honest