[Quick Disclaimer]: I'm a member of the LGBT community and a vocal atheist (leaning toward anti-theist). Deeply religious or conservative individuals are advised to proceed with caution.
Presently I am in a poly-friendly relationship. What that means is I am not expressly looking for one night stands or another entry to add to my little black book. If that's what you're looking for I have no judgments, but know in advance your pleas shall fall on deaf ears. Ideally I'd just like to find another friend in the area. =)
Me? I'm funny and a little immature, but only in a "I still like to play with Legos and action figures" sorta way. I'm somewhat eccentric, a little wacky, and probably a bit too bold for my own good sometimes. Professionally I wear many hats; I'm a Linux Systems Administrator by day but occasionally I masquerade as a Public Figure, giving lectures at colleges and universities around the country and every now and again popping up on MTV.
I'm a polymath who has spent a great deal of time studying sociology, criminology, and information technology. As the technically-inclined daughter of an investigator for law enforcement, I've been told I can be "tough", but hey, a girl's gotta get by in a man's world somehow (especially when that girl is a publicly known Transgender woman).
Which brings me to the big reveal: I'm Transgender. :D If you don't know what that means, please see here for more information. All you need to know is that, for all intents and purposes, I'm 100% female; the only difference between me and other women is that I have the receipts to prove it. ;-)
I have a Gypsy's soul and aim to conquer the world one vacation, coffee shop, and sandy shoreline at a time. I've briefly explored Costa Rica, Argentina, and Patagonia and have traveled quite a bit through Asia. I've been to every state in the continental United States with just Alaska and Hawaii remaining. (Gotta catch 'em all!).
Here's some more things!
* I have a passion for linguistics and vocabulary. I'm a fan of being semantic without being pedantic.
* I am just as apt to stay in and watch anime or play video games as I am to go out and be social.
* I am an uber-geek and a fanatical gamer.
* I manage chronic pain on a daily basis and am a cannabis user.
* I love tattoos. I have three of them: one sanskrit tat on each wrist and a robot tattoo elsewhere.
* I swear like a sailor and tell the dirtiest jokes.
* I am horribly inappropriate and have a dark sense of humor.
* I can easily talk technology, philosophy, politics, and finance (read: not a trophy wife)