For starters, I am in an open but deeply committed relationship with facegarden. If you're uninitiated, overly intimidated, or otherwise disconcerted with the concept of Poly you might be in over your head with me. Oh, and you should probably Google me first. I'm not a difficult girl to Internet stalk and, well, if you don't like what you find on the first page of Google results I think it's reasonable to assume we probably aren't going to get along. I'm pro-gun, pro-legalization, pro-LGBT rights, and anti-religion.
Still here? I haven't scared you away yet, have I? I promise I'm not nearly as intimidating as my words may seem.
I am funny-ish and immature in that ‘If you leave me in a room with an action figure, I am going to play with it’ sort of way. I am sweet, honest, trustworthy and frankly, a little too bold sometimes. I could tell you that I'm a voluptuous Linux ninja and you should ph33r my 5killz, or that my nickname should be hadouken because I'm down-right-fierce, but these traits don't fully encapsulate who I am. I can be a bit of a geek; I love table-top gaming, mostly getting together with friends and just having a good time. Honestly, if you knew me for a decade you'd never know how deep the rabbit-hole that is my nerddom goes. My interests are eclectic though, because I'm also a big fan of interior decorating, I love to cook, philosophize and write, and I pride myself on my homemaking capabilities.
I have a Gypsy's soul and aim to conquer the world one vacation, coffee shop, and bodega at a time. I've briefly explored the pacific coast of Costa Rica and traveled a bit of Asia, staying in Japan and then trekking my way into Thailand. And while I don't technically consider it "travel" I've been to every state with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. Despite my wanderlust I have absolutely no sense of direction and you'll have to like this about me, or at least be amused when I ask if you're sure we're going the right way... for the dozenth time. Some things about me:
* I enjoy linguistics and communication (perhaps far too much).
* I would rather stay home and watch Anime or play co-op than go to a party.
* I can quote Firefly, The Simpsons, Family Guy, and Futurama at the drop of a hat! (And frequently do.)
* I enjoy wine tasting.
* I am not afraid of public speaking and occasionally moonlight as a college lecturer.
* I have two tattoos and plan on getting more; many more.
* I can swear like a sailor and tell the dirtiest jokes.
* I can talk technology, philosophy, and politics and will wax it with passion.