Not that I need to party like it's 1999 every weekend. But sometimes a girl's gotta dance. And I don't like to break out my best moves before 2 AM. Yes they're that good.
So I've had to make do by satiating my other interests: art exhibits, operas/ballets/rock musicals, eating, post-meal walks around the river or parks, and frequent weekend jaunts to rando European cities. (Basel, Bratislava - check.) For this, London, you get top marks.
- Bullet points
- Markets (those that govern the economy and those in which to walk around on a Saturday morning)
- A good story
- A healthy dose of idealism
- Why I have such poor spatial awareness and memory ... I am one of those people who turn my phone so the directional arrow on Google Maps always points in front of me
- Becoming the next E L James or J K Rowling ... I can go either way
- How to reduce 'opportunities inequality' around the world