I'm a little rough on the edges, but tender on the inside, grinning and bearing through it all. Spent my childhood/teen summers in Germany with my Oma. I'm an old punk rocker, art school drop out, artistic minded, loyal, faithful, honest, quiet, believer of good karma, and a daydreamer. I'm not the world traveler anymore, but maybe one day will be again, I'm a single dad who doesn't get out too much anymore, but.... Yes, I was once exciting, but now I've resolved to the quiet, but not so boring life.
I'm sure among all these BS profiles there's someone out there, but there's no rush.
Like many, I'm living functional in a dysfunctional world, but hey let's leave the details for a one on one, a face to face...
I'm good with my hands... my work keeps me busy, entertained, and pays the bills. it involves tools, a computer and a good sense of people. Im a modern day Schnider. It's sure to make for a good book one day.
Mean while in my real life I'm doing the best I can. I'm slowly working at being that Blue Collar Picasso I always was meant to be. My masterpiece lives with me, she's 10. Her mom and I are not together, but are good friends and work hard together at raising our daughter.
Hey, Is my muse out there?
• Day Dreaming
• Being the Listener
• Taking a shot at fixing things
• Walking mindlessly & endlessly
Sure all those, but I think they mostly notice that I'm friendly, warm and I have sense of humor.
• Jasper Johns • R. Rauschenberg • James Jonke • de Kooning • Larry Rivers????
Ok, so what if I like Bukowski and Sedaris.
John Waters said it best...“If you go home with somebody, and they don't have books, don't fuck 'em!”
• "What Ever Happened To Baby Jane"
• "One Flew Over the Coo-Coos Nest"
• "It’s a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World"
• "The Shining"
• "Harold and Maude"
• "Dictor Zivago"
• "Taxi Driver"
• Ray Charles, Echo & The Bunnymen, Jesus on the Mainline, Killing Joke, The Stranglers, Clash, PIL, Bad Brains... Punk, Funk, Reggae ... Old Blues, Funky R&B, Motown... Rock~in~Roll...
I'm Gluten Free. I eat my veggies and I do eat meat and love seafood too.
• 1 F.C. Kaiserslautern (Bundesliga)
• NY Yankees
• NYC FC
• The every so often roll in the hay
• Art, Music & more Art
What's next, where do I go from here......?
Oh, and if you're a career driven independent woman that wants children, but doesn't want to give up that career... I'm willing and able to be the home maker... Just throwing that out there.