Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Blah blah blah shameless self-promoting speech blah blah.
No really, I'm the coolest of cool.
Okay, on a serious note:
I like energy, and I have a lot of it. I enjoy spending time with
other people and experiencing their energy, too, and drinking it
Yes, I have a full time job AND a degree ;o I graduated with a
bachelors in Web and Digital Media Development in spring of
I'm open minded and am willing to try anything once. Let's have
some fun, if you're not totally lame.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
oh you know...
I'm a professional by day and a bit crazy by night. Living two
lives can be fun, I guess.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
parallel parking and seeing how far my car can go with the gas
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
I listen to a lot of electronic music now, especially since I'm so
involved with promotion work and the scene here in the cities. BUT!
I am a metal girl at heart, and always will be. Take me to some
good metal shows and I'm probably yours.
MARVEL. I'm a daddy's girl and he raised me right on that
As far as everything else goes....yes.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- My cat, who may as well double as my boyfriend (let's be honest
here, he's the only one sleeping with me every night).
- My Xbox, which I suppose could also double as my boyfriend (wow,
this is looking really sad, isn't it?).
- Good conversation.
- The art of sarcasm and dry humor.
- The fact that I get bored easily; I keep myself on my toes.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Probably out at a show or something. As much as I enjoy time at
home, I'd much rather be out having a good time.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I hate your shitty facial hair and your shitty tattoos.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You like curvy girls. I ain't about that twig life ;)
- You're capable of engaging in intelligent conversation.
- You think you can hold my attention for more than five
- You might actually want to get to know each other.
- You're tattooed/pierced and beautiful. I dig boys with nose
- The first thing you're planning to say to me isn't "I bet you
look great on your knees."
...seriously, the shit people say to me on this website.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.