Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • F • Milledgeville, GA
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:01pm
- 4′ 11″ (1.50m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Catholicism, and somewhat serious about it
- Taurus, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I cannot get enough of movies. I love comedies (especially anything by Mel Brooks) and dramas.
I watch too much TV... some favorites include: Doctor Who, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Downton Abbey, Survivor, Pretty Little Liars, and Sherlock.
Music is something I couldn't live without. I dint really enjoy country music. I don't understand it or something. And there is a lot of rap and club music that doesn't do anything for me.
With regards to food, I will try almost anything.
2. Music (CD, iPod, Vinyl, Tape, Viola...anything that can make music)
3. A watch
5. My Passport (I have the travel bug)
6. My sisters (nacho cheesy sorry)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.