Find better matches with our advanced
40 • Hallowell, ME • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 38–55
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 21
- 5′ 0″ (1.53m)
- Body type
- Other, but not too serious about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Has a kid, and might want more
- Has cats
A couple of things that would have me totally not having anything to do with you:
1. Lying about who you are. Saying you are one thing on the computer and then we meet and you are totally and obviously NOT that person. Own up to who you are; the good, the bad and the ugly. It's what makes us unique. I love individuality. It makes the world more fun.
2. If we go out, as friends or on a date, you being disrespectful of the people who are serving us. Even if you are rich, not everyone is, everyone is just trying to make it in this crazy place the best they can.
I love being challenged and I love learning new things. I get bored easily, dang add, and learning keeps my mind engaged. Reading is my most favorite thing to do. I love getting lost in the pages of a book. You'd be surprised what you can learn, even from fiction. I'm super-competitive, one of my downfalls in a way, but I can be a graceful loser if I have to:)
Currently im going back to school and putting my goals and dreams into motion. Trying to figure out where i want to visit next, and what i want to be when i grow up! Im well traveled and have been lots of places curteousy of the military of course...lol
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.