Find better matches with our advanced matching system
49 • F • Yonkers, NY
- Last Online
- Today – 4:32am
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Body Type
- Pisces, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from two-year college
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids, but doesn’t want more
- Has dogs and dislikes cats
- English, Spanish
Not that i work everyday, no. I do manage to smell the roses and take random break from it all and travel. Whether it be a single day trip, overnight, or extended vacation i manage to do so. There will always be time for a new adventure or experience that can become a new memory.
Because i deal with the public everyday, its easy for me to.speak.to anyone as if i knew them.for a long time. I'm confident and comfortable with who i am.
If I'm extra comfortable w someone i can act silly as well. That does not mean that i will not remember when to act serious.
Most inspirational books
Fred Lebow: Anything For A Tshirt
Movies: act of valor(navy seals)
@ny comedy, true~based stories, drama/crime,mystery,action
Hamburger Hill, Rodney Dangerfield,Clint Eastwood(Million $ Baby),
The Big Bang Theory= fave TV show along w SNL.
The list goes on....and on...and....on
2) my employment: thankful that i can write this as some today cannot.
3) this country: without living in the USA , there's no comparison...we have choices
4) my aging mom: glad to forever have her as my role model. I continually learn from her.
5) downtime to do just whatever
6) to fill in later
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 37–53
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating
Are receptive to driving if longer distance
Want to put a TRUE effort into making a new relationship
Can be honest and upfront as I'd be as well
A healthy relationship isn't built on lies.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.