Instead of a long summary, I thought I would just give a bulleted synopsis (probably more random facts really):
- I am a scientist by trade and can be quite the nerd about it. That is more because I really like my job.
- I crack myself up way more than I probably should.
- I like to make up words or use words that I know aren't real and try to get people to use them as well.
- For the most part, I try to have a good time no matter what I am doing. Unless my socks are wet, then no good times will be had until at a time where my socks are no longer wet; I am pretty inflexible on this.
- I look at even the worst situations as an opportunity to have an amazing story later. As an expansion upon that, I usually have some pretty amazing stories! More and more thanks to this site.
- I tend to not sweat the small stuff.
I did recently take a quiz that said I would survive the Apocalypse, so that's something I'm pretty excited about.
Accidentally leaving chap stick in my pocket so that it ends up in the dryer. And consequently, I have become really good at removing chap stick stains.
Telling cashiers "no" when they ask for my phone number, e-mail, or zip code. I like that they kind of don't know what to do for a second when that happens.
Movies: I enjoy movies that are so bad, they are entertaining. I have a weakness for really bad horror movies.
Music: I like all types of music. A friend once told me that one of my ipod playlists looks like I made 30 itunes impulse buys in a row.
TV: Have some guilty pleasure shows that I am too ashamed to admit.
Why don't Hoverboards work on water?
Why I spend so much time thinking about things from 80's movies?
How far do you have to go back before it stops being grave robbery and starts being Archeology?
If it is weird that I mention chapstick 3 times in my profile?
you want to lose a karaoke battle. I will mic drop so hard. (Well, not literally. The guy who runs karaoke gets super pissed when you do that.)
you want me to proofread your profile for you.
you are going to take the time to "like" my profile. I honestly have no idea what that means if you do that and don't message me. I basically view it as the adult equivalent of pulling my hair in third grade.