What to tell...I'm a teacher at heart so the goofiness and sarcasm
comes along with it even when I'm not in school.
A born and raised NYer who just spent a year in Cali. If you take
me to the ocean, drink's on me.
Making the move to the boroughs in the fall....Astoria might be as
far as I can go and still handle the commute back to the
I'd like to challenge anyone to match my skills in random
I'm a sucker for a great hug and a tight hand hold when we're
crossing the street.
I'm in the gym 6-7 days a week so when I'm not in my running shoes
I'm usually sporting stilettos so tall boys are a plus.
Just as long as you can make me smile.
What I’m doing with my life
I teach 4th grade and love what I do. Not to say I'll be doing this
forever, since I just got back from a year's leave in San Diego
where I got a second masters....but let's face it, needed to spend
a year at the beach. I love a challenge. Life's too short to do the
same thing forever right?
I’m really good at
Not sure I should admit this but.....random pop culture trivia.
It's won me multiple contests. I hear you laughing....Did quoting
Three Men and a Baby win YOU free concert tickets? (=
My family has also nicknamed me the baby whisperer, so handling
kids, even if they're not mine, tends to come easy.
The first things people usually notice about me
My laugh......I can tend to think it's a little guffaw-esque, but
I've been told it's contagious.
I also tend to sport pretty high heels, and I'm 5'10" so I guess
you might notice my head towering above the crowd.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
* Ferris Bueller's Day Off and the Goonies....come on Pop Culture
* Classic book: Little Women (I have three sisters), recent guilty
pleasure - Bossypants by Tina Fey
* I mourned the end of Lost but have gotten addicted to their new
one - Once Upon A Time. And I have turned to How I Met Your Mother
for some of life's lessons on more than one occasion.
* Dave Matthetws and I have had a secret affair for years
* Good NY pizza and even better California Mexican
The six things I could never do without
* My sisters (chicks in a crisis, what can I say!)
* My running shoes (the fix for any crappy day)
* My iPod or at least access to my favorite music
* REALLY good pizza (God bless NYC)
* The ocean within an hour's reach
* My favorite blanket
I spend a lot of time thinking about
* My next adventure - i love to challenge myself
* The next great song I want to download for my long weekend
* How to get that 9 year old in my class to pay attention
On a typical Friday night I am
Teachers are the most entertaining Friday night-ers. I'm usually a
regular at the good old 4pm happy hour and then it could be off to
a movie with he girls or some good old fashioned chill out time on
the couch with some DVR for the week. Saturday?? MUCH different
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'm ticklish EVERYWHERE
You should message me if
You're not a dirtbag. You're legitimately looking for some good
conversation with the potential for even better chemistry. You're
not a couch potato. You like to get up and go.....and you can make