Find better matches with our advanced matching system
23 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Body Type
- Strictly vegetarian
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Graduated from university
- Banking / Finance
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Presently, when I'm not at work, I'm A. at the gym - it's good for me, the endorphin high is alright, I feel cool when I use the weird equipment, whatever; B. fretting over my largely undecorated apartment and how it'll NEVER be as adorable as that one photo I saw on Pinterest the other day; C. exploring Seattle, mostly by seeking out good bakeries and great views, and getting slightly lost a few times a day. I intend to add to the list as I settle in but for now, it'll do.
Oh! Also, school. I was excellent at school and I miss classes dearly. I would gladly spend my life earning degrees if that were in any way financially feasible.
Television: Scrubs, Community, Mythbusters, Battlestar Galactica, White Collar, Doctor Who, Suits, Friends, Sex and the City, Firefly, Better Off Ted, House of Cards, Parks and Rec, 30 Rock, Pretty Little Liars, Sherlock... can you tell I love my Netflix subscription?
Movies: The Social Network, Easy A, the Iron Man series, Love Actually, WALL-E, Zombieland
- Sipping a whiskey sour or a pint of stout and catching up with a friend/people watching at the lower key bar I had hoped we'd go to instead of the club that other night
- Reading in the back corner of a coffee shop, preferably one with good armchairs
- Let's be honest, binge watching an old series on Netflix. Recently, The West Wing, Archer and Scandal.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 23–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.