Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Things are better read in list form:
- I'm pretty relaxed and try to find humor in everything.
- Family and friends are very important to me. But I definitely
value alone time.
- I want a life where I travel for work, help people and experience
everything. If anyone can tell me how to go about this, please
- I have about a million interests and growing. It's a
- I sing a lot in my car. It's my favorite part of my day.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I work for a private company that provides services for kids with
Autism. It's mostly a lot of paper work and dealing with crazy
parents, staff and other crazies (not the kids of course, in my
opinion they're the only sane ones).
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I like lists so
- crafts, I'm pretty crafty, I enjoy diy projects (I sound like a
80 year old, but that's how I do)
- procrastinating (do this often, doing it right now)
- dropping things
- spilling liquids
- making light of an unfortunate situation
- inappropriate dinner table conversation
- laughing at myself
- making conversation
- talking to the elderly for some random reason (I blame my 80 year
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I would like to think my sense of humor. But that's probably not
it. I don't make eye contact often, that's me being awkward, and my
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- Books: The Kite Runner, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time
Indian, What is the What, anything that's autobiographical.
- Shows: Downtown Abbey, Hit and Miss, New Girl, The Office, I'm
missing a bunch.
- Music: I'm obsessed with anything that is or reminiscent of 80's
synth, have no idea why, it just gets me. shout out louds, wilco,
feist, rilo kiley/jenny lewis, the blow, lucius (obsessed) a lot of
female singers like kate nash, florence, whitney, mostly anything
from the 90s and 50s/60s pop when I put on my make-up for some
- Movies: Dirty Dancing (don't judge), When Harry Met Sally, The
Royal Tenenbaums, Sister Act 1 and 2, Teen Witch, most movies from
- Food: I'm pretty open.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
in no particular order, although it's in list form:
- netflix (it's a problem)
- internet (how else can I waste time at work)
- parentheses (obvi)
- my glasses
- my dog
- friends and my family (they are one and the same)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
-what the fuck am I doing with my life.
- what the fuck should i do with my life
- i need to do my laundry
- this is happening
- what happens to a person when they die (is that normal?)
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- going out and staying out way too late for someone who works on
- watching netflix way too late for someone who works on
- passed out as someone should since they work Saturdays.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You can make a girl genuinely laugh
- You don't use keyboard emoticons
- Beards are always welcome
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.