27 / transfeminine genderqueer / demi/grey-ace queer / polyamorous
I apologise for the lengthy profile text.
- I'm poly and have two absolutely amazing partners (EveAmandaDove and RequisiteApiary).
- I'm a nerd-geek-thing, I'm queer, I'm a strict vegetarian for a variety of (mostly ethical) reasons, and I'm also pretty vegan for dietary and health reasons, but
- I'm not pushy about it with regards to other people's choices at all.
- I have a pet rabbit. (now with three guinea pigs and a cat!) They're all adorable.
- I identify as trans*, genderqueer and very vaguely female; I do not appreciate the gender binary and prefer 'they' pronouns.
- I like to read, although I haven't had as much time as I'd like to do some of it. I'm making an effort to find time to do more.
- I also like watching TV - lots of sci-fi, but plenty of other stuff as well.
- I play my PS3 way too much right now, although my 3DS also gets a fair amount of use. I guess video games in general... I'm also quite sad about not yet having a PS4.
- I enjoy driving. And drinking. (But not at the same time).
- I play nerdy games. With cards. And dice. They have more than six sides, usually.
- Although I'm not really religious, I'm a little bit Unitarian Universalist and a very dubious agnostic.
- I don't have any tattoos. Yet. But I will. I've more or less picked them out and everything.
- I like taking pictures of things. That doesn't make me good at it, and I don't pretend to be. Same with drawing - I like it, but I'm actually quite terrible! :P Trying to improve both though!
- I like to bake things. Sometimes I even get it right! (This has gotten worse since I've started trying to bake vegan things, sadly.)
- I try to cook, too. It's more of a hobby than a skill :P
- I spend far too much time on tumblr blogging about all sorts of useless stuff, as well as a handful of intersectional activism (and a lot of porn).
- I'm afraid of spiders. And bees. And wasps.
- I'm a feminist. If this is a problem, I don't really care.
- I like piercings. I have quite a few. I still want more. I also am now qualified to put holes in other people, too.
- I can't go a day without caffeine.
- I'm presently watching a large rabbit try to fit his face in one of my shoes as I write this. (It's not working.) - UPDATE: he's switched from shoes to empty crisp packets. It's still not working though.