Before you paint me with the same broad brush as the other guys out there…. Let me acknowledge a couple things upfront... I don’t like games or drama either. I won't send you a message asking for the "booty call" or for you to send me some "special pics" and lastly, I won't send you a faceless pic of my abs in the mirror! I’ve heard all about those guys and they are slime-bags, just don’t lump me in with them, just yet. :-)
Here is the quick summary of me...
• I have a job, a house and a car!
• Successful career-oriented executive
• Driven, goal-oriented Entrepreneur
• Confident, but not cocky
• Grounded and Stable (Mentally, Emotionally and Financially)
• Travel frequently for work
• Live and work in North Raleigh
• Unique background that includes Military and past work in Public Safety (I’ve been a Police Officer, a Firefighter & EMT)
• Enjoy exercising every day (usually 7 days a week if my schedule allows)
• Try to live a healthy lifestyle, but I do splurge from time to time
• I am fit with a medium build - 5’10” 165lbs, body fat is 10%)
• Serve on Non-Profits Board of Directors and believe in Community Service
• Father of two beautiful girls who are “usually” well mannered - ages 7 and 14
• No Ex drama (I make it a point to have a good relationship with the mother of my kids)
• Are you really reading this stuff? Wow! That's impressive!
• Open-minded but not afraid to make a decision or express my opinion respectfully
• Believe in working hard and playing harder. I try to be very conscious of work/life balance
• Enjoy practical jokes (I’ve got lots of stories) and sarcasm
• DiSC profile: High DC, Low IS
• Myers-Briggs profile: ISTJ
I'm hoping to meet someone who has a similar mindset and some common interests we could enjoy together. Here is what I find attractive:
• I’m looking for the perfect blend of down to earth yet, confident, smart and subtly sexy.
• Someone who is attractive, fit and enjoys working out to stay in shape.
• I like to surround myself with smart, successful people who I can learn from and who can help me grow as person, so what can I learn from you?
• I want someone who can hold a serious intellectual conversation, but doesn’t take themselves too serious.
• A strong sense of humor and sarcasm is a must.
• I want someone who can hang out in jeans and a t-shirt but would be comfortable and confident wearing a sexy cocktail dress to a swanky party in Beverly Hills or going more formal to a charity ball.
• I want a gracious lady, but someone that can have a bit of a wild side from time to time.
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile.
If you think that I sound appealing after reading this profile, it's only because my parole officer coached me on what to say. :-) If I sold you, then don’t wait, operators are standing by to take your order and for those that call within the next 30 minutes you will be entered to win a free set of cheap steak knives, so act now!