Before you paint me with the same broad brush as the other guys out there…. Let me acknowledge a couple things upfront... I don’t like games or drama either. I won't send you a message asking for the "booty call" or for you to send me some "special pics" and lastly, I won't send you a faceless pic of my abs in the mirror! I’ve heard all about those guys and they are slime-bags, just don’t lump me in with them, just yet. :-)
Quick Summary of me
Here is the quick summary of me for those that want a brief “cliff notes” version…
• I have a job, a house and a car!
• Successful career-oriented executive at a technology company
• Driven, goal-oriented Entrepreneur
• Confident, but not cocky
• Grounded and Stable (Mentally, Emotionally and Financially)
• Travel frequently for work
• Have lived in IN, OH, FL, MI and now NC
• Live and work in North Raleigh
• Unique background that includes Military and past work in Public Safety (I’ve been a Police Officer, a Firefighter & EMT)
• Enjoy exercising every day (usually 7 days a week if my schedule allows)
• Try to live a healthy lifestyle, but I do splurge from time to time
• I am fit with a medium build - 5’10” 165lbs, body fat is 12% (Goal is 10%)
• Serve on Non-Profits Board of Directors and believe in Community Service
• Father of two beautiful girls who are “usually” well mannered - ages 6 and 13
• No Ex drama (I make it a point to have a good relationship with the mother of my kids)
• Are you really reading this stuff? Wow! That's impressive!
• Open-minded but not afraid to make a decision or express my opinion respectfully
• Believe in working hard and playing harder. I try to be very conscious of work/life balance
• Enjoy practical jokes (I’ve got lots of stories) and sarcasm
• DiSC profile: High DC, Low IS
• Myers-Briggs profile: ISTJ
For those that prefer a little more detailed summary:
Basic Personality and Character highlights…
I am a driven, self-motivated, detail and goal oriented professional who usually is very organized. I am a leader by nature and by profession. I believe in candor and being direct but respectful. I am open-minded and really believe in the “seek first to understand, then to be understood” philosophy.
Sometimes I may initially come off as shy, but once I get to know someone and build a rapport I can be very engaging. While I have a vast network of acquaintances and business colleagues, I have a close inner circle of family and friends that I have deep trusted relationships with. I am extremely loyal and protective of those in my inner circle and will go out of my way to help them succeed.
I like to be spontaneous and do unusual or more adventurous things when the opportunity presents itself. For example, I’ve climbed the Sydney Harbor Bridge in Australia, I have gone indoor skydiving and regular skydiving twice. I’ve rappelled down the Wells Fargo building in downtown Raleigh twice. I’ve also done several precision driving courses. Some of the things I really want to try is hang-gliding, parasailing and going up in a hot air balloon.
I enjoy travelling and would like to do more international travel in the coming years. While I am careful and thoughtful with my money, I do appreciate the finer things in life.
I have a lot of energy and am usually always doing something. It is very rare when I would spend a day just sitting around on the couch. When I am not working or doing something with my girls, I try to be doing something either productive or fun. Physical fitness is something I enjoy and find rewarding along with the health benefits. I like variety of things from an exercise standpoint including: running, biking, interval training, yoga, pilates, hiking or participating in group fitness classes. I really would like to try crossfit for the variety and to change it up.
The Career Oriented side of me…
I am a leader within a technology organization and have significant responsibility which can be very-demanding and sometimes very stressful. My background and education is not in technology, but I have learned enough along the way to adapt and manage people and resources in my field. My background is somewhat unique in that I have served in the Military and have been a sworn Police Officer, a Detective, a Firefighter and an EMT, so I have a vast array of skills and experiences. I am an entrepreneur at heart and love to discuss and analyze businesses and different business models in different industries. I plan to do some investing in other local businesses in the future.
I'm hoping to meet someone who has a similar mindset and some common interests we could enjoy together. Here is what I find attractive:
• I’m looking for the perfect blend of down to earth yet, confident, smart and subtly sexy.
• Someone who is attractive, fit and enjoys working out to stay in shape.
• I like to surround myself with smart, successful people who I can learn from and who can help me grow as person, so what can I learn from you?
• I want someone who can hold a serious intellectual conversation, but doesn’t take themselves too serious.
• A strong sense of humor and sarcasm is a must.
• I want someone who can hang out in jeans and a t-shirt but would be comfortable and confident wearing a sexy cocktail dress to a swanky party in Beverly Hills or going more formal to a charity ball.
• I want a gracious lady, but someone that can have a bit of a wild side from time to time.
• I appreciate good style and fashion but admittedly sometimes lack confidence in this area sometimes, so if you have a sense of style that is a plus.
Thanks for taking the time to read my profile. I know that I am not perfect, but I'm hoping to find someone who thinks that I am!
If you think that I sound appealing after reading this profile, it's only because my parole officer coached me on what to say. :-) If I sold you with my the sales pitch, then don’t wait, operators are standing by to take your order and for those that call within the next 30 minutes you will be entered to win a free set of cheap steak knives , so act now!