Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • M • Somerville, MA
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Latin (Okay), Ancient Greek (Poorly), Italian (Poorly), French (Poorly)
For shows: Man Lab, Tremé, Sherlock, Boardwalk Empire, The Wire, Hell on Wheels, Mad Men, Deadwood, the Daily Show / Colbert Report, Profugos, Epitafios, Game of Thrones, Justified, Archer, The Walking Dead, Ripper Street, Whitechapel, Luther.
Blind Lemon Jefferson, Tampa Red, Alan Youngblood, Jimmy Martin, Johnny Cash, Hank Williams Senior, Blind Willie McTell, Lightnin Hopkins, Howlin Wolf, chaingang songs, Beethoven, Verdi, Donizetti, the Clancy Brothers, the Dubliners, Django Rheinhart, Jellyroll Morton, Mingus, Louis Prima, mardigras indian songs, Doctor John, Kermit Ruffins, any the brass bands, and, of course, the 'Fess.
For food: I'm open to most anything, especially stuff I either cook, can cook, or can figure out how to cook without too much trouble.
- A machine to tinker. Something I can take apart, hack and improve upon till it does just what I need it to, until I want to experiment with something else.
- A sense of dionysiac in the day-to-day.
- Things to build and the tools to build them, ranging from a new set of furniture designed and crafted myself to steampunk knicknacks to air-purification aquaponics to goofy wall art.
- Food to cook, ranging from the things I know to the bizarre and the whyn't just to say I did.
- An imperfect world, without eidos or apparent meaning, ensuring thus that there are always fields to explore and understand, aspects to improve, and more otherwise still to be done.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.