Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Feb 22
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Buddhism but not too serious about it
- Cancer and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Hospitality / Travel
- Rather not say
- Has dogs
- English, Chinese
rsox_ Atlanta, Georgia more adventurous
Nicholassmith13 Atlanta, Georgia more progressive
Chattahoochee2 Atlanta, Georgia more conservative
jazzguy32 Atlanta, Georgia kinkier
Planetblue813 Smyrna, Georgia kinkier
bfletch28 Atlanta, Georgia more adventurous
MCap33 Atlanta, Georgia more adventurous
write4me Austell, Georgia kinkier
I love movies. Most of them if not all. If I have to name one, I would say the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I'm a geek, what can I say.
I like all sorts of music from any era, especially 90's. That's because I grew up listening to them. Classical's also a favorite. Least favorite, hip hop. Sorry I just don't get it.
I'm not picky about food. I'll try anything once. In fact, I like to try different things. You never try, you'll never know.
- The internet, with the means to access it of course.
- A comfortable pair of shoes.
- Cell phone. Don't use it often but nice to have around.
- Belts. Feels naked without it. I can do without pants but belts, gotta have it. Don't ask me why.
That's all I got so far. If I go on, I'll have to make something up. I'll get back to it when more comes to mind.
Just kidding. I don't get drunk.
Just moved here recently. Don't know what to do or where to go. Hoping someone here can shed some light.
On a more appropriate note, when I was six years old, I derived an idea to fight famine. I was going to save the world. I did an experiment for 3 days. Needless to say, it did not turn out as I expected. I was devastated and I cried.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 26–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners