Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Absecon, NJ • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23-33
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 3:00am
- 6' 1" (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Average build
- Doesn’t have kids but might want them
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Somewhat)
After a visit home to New Jersey, went to Chongqing, China to teach English for three months. Spent that summer on the Tibetan Plateau in western Sichuan, Qinghai and other Tibetan areas, then went east to Qingdao and Beijing, with a few stops along the way. Hung around Beijing for three months, mostly just being lazy in an old hutong neighborhood. Went from freezing Beijing to the warm Yucatan peninsula for a couple weeks, then back to New Jersey until moving to Taipei for a year to study Mandarin Chinese. 謝謝你讀我的介紹。
movies: Back to the Future, Star Wars, Shawshank Redemption, Kung Fu Hustle, M, The Great Dictator
tv: Amazing Race, Parks and Recreation, Community, Breaking Bad, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations
music: Radiohead, Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, The Who, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, The Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, Cream, Sonic Youth, Beck, Coldplay, Audioslave, Jack White, TV on the Radio, The Black Keys, Blink-182, Polaris
food: Thai, Malaysian, Indian, and Sichuan cuisine. Red wine and cheese for an late snack. Craft beer when out with friends.
2. Chinese-English dictionary (Trying not to forget my vocab!)
3. Glasses (I'm fairly nearsighted, though I waited until junior year of high school to correct that problem)
4. Pillow (need that neck support!)
5. Passport. One time in Vietnam I was on a bus for an hour when I realized I had left my passport at the hostel back in Hanoi! Got off the bus next to a small roadside village and hailed down the next bus going the other way. An hour ride and a couple of moto taxis later and I was back in business.
6. Running water – warm if the air's chilly. You really appreciate a nice shower after a couple of weeks without one.
I also think a lot about travel, and when I can finally visit Nepal and India.
long walks or bike rides around town,
and looking at maps.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.