Find better matches with our advanced matching system
36 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 4:16am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently)
dreze1 Sunnyvale, California less organized
justinvb Sunnyvale, California more adventurous
WintersParadox Santa Clara, California more adventurous
houseoftheed San Jose, California more desiring of sex
exeter74 San Jose, California more independent
Teks_75 San Jose, California more adventurous
kajaybe Cupertino, California more adventurous
Evilfread33 San Jose, California less organized
movies-- mostly comedies and sci-fi ( duh, i'm a physicist), life provides plenty of drama on its own. Be prepared for me to point out all of the scientific flaws within the plot of the movie we are watching (bonus points to you if you can beat me to it).
shows--documentaries (about everything), how i met your mother ( someday soon I hope to have a similar story to tell), the Big Bang Theory ( I can personally relate to each of these nerds :)
music-- i enjoy all kinds of music and especially Jazz, Blues, Folk, and Rock. If you know and love Tom Waits, you win the golden ticket to my heart. ;)
Food-- I try to eat about about 80% Paleo. The remaining 20% is open for whatever makes my taste buds happy. I especially enjoy trying the new and exotic..
Frequent opportunities for solitude in nature
my puppy dog Jake (unconditional love is kinda neat)
High speed Internet ( my brain requires constant access to stimuli)
bicycles (most importantly, a mountain bike)
---empty slot for you..
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 25–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends