Find better matches with our advanced matching system
20 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 2
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 0″ (1.53m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly vegetarian
- Not at all
- Christianity but not too serious about it
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
peacelovetech Lubbock, Texas more old-fashioned
adyvee Lubbock, Texas kinkier
Allie_TTU Lubbock, Texas more attentive
cailinf Lubbock, Texas more attentive
ellenlardner Lubbock, Texas more adventurous
HB626 Lubbock, Texas more old-fashioned
KACEYDH Lubbock, Texas more adventurous
odTech12 Lubbock, Texas more attentive
Movies: Titanic, Pitch Perfect, Movies made from Stephen King Books, Leap Year, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Mulan, Lovestruck: The Musical
Shows: NCIS, Pretty Little Liars, The Nanny, Melissa & Joey, Baby Daddy, River Monsters
Music: Any and all country music, Hot Chelle Rae, Karmin, Demi Lovato
Food: Healthy, fresh foods
1) Family. They have always been there for me through thick and thin and I would be nowhere near the person had it not been for them. I owe my being to them.
2) Self Expression. I dance, I sing, I write, and I draw. If I was unable to I would go crazy, yes there are many ways I can express myself but those are my go tos.
3) Friends. Now as much as love my family they aren't perfect and so they get on my nerves at times and when they do I need someone to talk to, thus my friends. I can let loose with them, be myself and not have to be perfect. I may have only a few friends but I count quality over quantity any day.
4) Internet. Now I could actually do without it and I could survive without it but it is how I have become connected with so many amazing people all over the world. I have made so many friends that had it not been for the internet I sadly would have never met them.
5) My Bible. Now I'm not the most religious but when push comes to shove I have it by my side so that I can refer to it and be able to figure out my way.
6) My planner. I like to have things to do and I like to keep busy so my planner keeps my life straight, I don't trust my phone I trust my planner. It shows me what I need to do and when I need to do it. My planner has my life in it.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 20–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating