Find better matches with our advanced
39 • Belleview, FL • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 31–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 22
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has dogs and likes cats
I am currently addicted to hanjie puzzles.
(I'm stuck on a 6th one)
1. When they say they are looking for a woman who takes care of herself - is that the PC way of saying 'good-looking and skinny'? If not, then what would qualify as not taking care of yourself? Would they respond to someone who was overweight but meditated? Is this a way of saying they need a job?
2. "no games, no drama" - are people really a) self-aware enough to recognize in themselves a preference for games and/or drama; and b) are they conscientious enough to say 'oh, guess I won't contact him'? Or, is this a case of 'methink the man (sic) doth protest too much'?
3. What is it with saying you are a non-smoker, but then have a profile picture smoking a cigar? Do cigars not count as smoking in the context of online profiles?
4. How many of us recognize the absurdity of our own online profiles?
I haven't read any women's profiles, or I'm sure I would have had additional ponderings.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.