Find better matches with our advanced matching system
38 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Jan 20
- 5′ 5″ (1.65m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has dogs and likes cats
I am currently addicted to hanjie puzzles.
(I'm stuck on a 6th one)
1. When they say they are looking for a woman who takes care of herself - is that the PC way of saying 'good-looking and skinny'? If not, then what would qualify as not taking care of yourself? Would they respond to someone who was overweight but meditated? Is this a way of saying they need a job?
2. "no games, no drama" - are people really a) self-aware enough to recognize in themselves a preference for games and/or drama; and b) are they conscientious enough to say 'oh, guess I won't contact him'? Or, is this a case of 'methink the man (sic) doth protest too much'?
3. What is it with saying you are a non-smoker, but then have a profile picture smoking a cigar? Do cigars not count as smoking in the context of online profiles?
4. How many of us recognize the absurdity of our own online profiles?
I haven't read any women's profiles, or I'm sure I would have had additional ponderings.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 31–48
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.