really hope you find that person who is perfect for you. We all
deserve it. So here's the deal. I am looking to settle down with
someone I can really connect with. At the very least, perhaps I will have a meaningful relationship where that could be an option.
I am a former Peace Corps Volunteer, high school teacher, and L.A. transplant.
I don't feel the need to write my life's story online (that's what
getting to know someone is for) , but I would be remiss if I didn't
give some basics.
10 Reasons Why you should date me:
1) I am a good human being. Not a mean bone in my body
2) I own my own home. Stability is important.
3) I have great relationships with family and friends.
4) I have a good career. No deadbeat here.
5) I am completely comfortable with myself and my life. No midlife crisis pending.
6) I am not afraid of commitment.
7) I have been to 35 different countries so I am well traveled and able to adapt to various situations.
8) I have a variety of interests and am open to new ones.
9) I'm not moody
10) What you see is what you get. I am very direct and don't bullshit.
On a side note, I'm not sure how this online dating thing works, but I'm worth having a drink with if only because there are probably not a whole lot of single men who are healthy, happy, well adjusted, six foot tall professionals that actually want to be in a relationship and get married. Just saying........