Find better matches with our advanced
25 • Dundee, UK • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Jun 11, 2013
- Body type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Seeing Someone
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
My book collection is always changing. I tend to give most of my books away after reading them, otherwise most of my stuff would be books. Right now most of my favourite authors include: Douglas Adams, John Green and Isaac Asimov.
As for movies I tend to live a wide range of genres. I prefer movies that make you think or show you a side of a situation or life that you don't know or expect. That being said, I'll aways watch a good action film or anything by Pixar.
Music for me is a very situational thing. I'm always listening to blues if I'm reading, electronic & soundtracks if walking and all the rest on how I'm feeling. http://www.last.fm/user/fusedreality
Food is good, and I'll eat and cook anything. Not too much into fast-food and take-aways, but I'll grab it once in a while. If I have a vice, it's definitely curries and mexican.
2. The Internet. Without this, I'd be without a job, without several of my hobbies, and worst of all… without Wikipedia.
3. Vision. It's pretty spectacular. Of all my senses, it's the one I use the most. I'd be lost without it.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.