Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Seeing Someone
Dundee, United Kingdom
- Last Online
- Jun 11
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Cancer but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Victim55 Dundee, United Kingdom more adventurous
Creativemind29 Dundee, United Kingdom more adventurous
Pinball1989 Dundee, United Kingdom more desiring of sex
Rid91 Dundee, United Kingdom more desiring of sex
cc2k Dundee, United Kingdom less scientific
Robo_m Dundee, United Kingdom more adventurous
Vegan_Stu Dundee, United Kingdom more adventurous
Marshallx93x Dundee, United Kingdom more desiring of sex
My book collection is always changing. I tend to give most of my books away after reading them, otherwise most of my stuff would be books. Right now most of my favourite authors include: Douglas Adams, John Green and Isaac Asimov.
As for movies I tend to live a wide range of genres. I prefer movies that make you think or show you a side of a situation or life that you don't know or expect. That being said, I'll aways watch a good action film or anything by Pixar.
Music for me is a very situational thing. I'm always listening to blues if I'm reading, electronic & soundtracks if walking and all the rest on how I'm feeling. http://www.last.fm/user/fusedreality
Food is good, and I'll eat and cook anything. Not too much into fast-food and take-aways, but I'll grab it once in a while. If I have a vice, it's definitely curries and mexican.
2. The Internet. Without this, I'd be without a job, without several of my hobbies, and worst of all… without Wikipedia.
3. Vision. It's pretty spectacular. Of all my senses, it's the one I use the most. I'd be lost without it.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends