Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- half japanese half persian
- Love to do outdoor stuff like hiking , biking , camping , skiing
- I like to be happy in life and like to make other's life happy
- I enjoy eating good food and drink with good people
- I am usually passionate about spending time with my partner and
supporting each other
- I like to do activities in smaller group rather than bigger
- I could get shy and too serious sometimes
- Love traveling (usually low budget), been to: Thailand ,
Vietname, Korea, Japan, Peru ,Bolivia , Mexico, Guam, Italy ,
Germany, Czech , Denmark , Sweden , UK
- Love music and radio stations and live bands and art shows
- Being raised in multiple cultures , I could accept and learn and
adapt myself to other cultures
- Love antique shopping and flee markets (specially in NYC)
- My recent exciting thing was scuba diving in Koh Tao , Thailand
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
- I am in IT
- I help my sister's business sometimes
- I am enjoying myself and life
- Trying to work on my weak points and improve them
- Trying to make new friends and expand my networks
- Trying to find a partner which I can love and respect and have a
good communication and understanding level
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- being open minded
- life is not just black and white
- spending money on funky stuff
- laid back- ing
- making udon/soba
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
- weird background combination
- interesting person
- crazy sometimes :O)
- not IT/geek personality at all
- people think I am in design or art industry
- has big heart
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- interesting conversations
- love someone and respect my partner
- My MacBook
- My friends and family
- outdoor activities
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- my future
- how I can improve myself
- being environmental friendly and green
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you feel like it and wanna have a coffee with me :O)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.