Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Redmond, WA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 29–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 28
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
I'm also just as happy staying in watching a movie, maybe netflixing a show or just spending time with the people I care about.
I always thought it was my green eyes...
Books: I would say Siddhartha and the Harry Potter series (I know, totally opposite).
Movies: I could never pick just one favorite- you should see my movie collection! I'll list a few: Jurassic Park, Lion King, A Lot Like Love, Shutter (the Japanese one), The Shining, Shawn of the Dead.
TV Shows: Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, The Office, Lost, Boston Legal, Buffy, Greys Anatomy, Glee.
Music: Same as movies- too many to choose from! But if I had to pick a favorite, it would be Florence and the Machine.
Food: This one is easy: I'm Italian and I 'love me some Italian food.’ I've also become very aware of my addiction to avocado's. It's kind of ridiculous!
1. My dog Bellatrix
2. My phone (hate to say it but I like to be connected)
3. My mind - I love learning new things
4. Water, food, air (the essentials)
5. Music - I can get thru anything when I listen to a good song
6. Google Maps - I get a lost a lot - I try so hard not to, but inevitably it happens.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.