1) Was beaten up by Chuck E. Cheese when I was 10.
2) Fought off two knife wielding muggers when I lived in Spain.
3) Had the wrong knee operated on at Stanford.
4) Have a sister whose name is Lori...my name is Corey.
5) Had a goat named "Hammer" when I was a kid.
6) Used to take notes for special need students while at UC Davis.
7) Went to the Olympics in London this last August.
8) Lived in Spain my Junior year in college.
9) Have the best dog in the world...his name is Macho.
10) Know the last number in Pi.
What else? Well, I am going to keep this brief, because it gets a little boring talking about how great I think I am. I do love to travel, and take the opportunity to do so as much as possible. I have always enjoyed learning/studying Spanish as I lived abroad in Spain (Granada) for a year while in College. Si...hablo Espanol! Pues, un pocuito.
Staying in shape is very important to me as well. I try to work out 6 days a week (P90X Fanatic!), so hopefully it is important to you as well. I find it helps my stress level, not to mention I think it is important to take care of yourself.