1) Was beaten up by Chuck E. Cheese in RWC when I was 10. I am not joking about this.
2) Fought off two knife wielding muggers when I lived in Spain.
3) Had the wrong knee operated on at Stanford.
4) Have an older sister whose name is Lori...my name is Corey.
5) Had a goat named "Hammer" when I was a kid.
6) The only baggage I have is used for business trips.
7) Just took tour through Scotland, Ireland, London. Scotch is good.
8) Lived in Spain my Junior year in college.
9) Have the best dog in the world...his name is Macho.
10) Practice TM regularly.
What else? Well, I am going to keep this brief, because it gets a little boring talking about how great I am. I do love to travel, and take the opportunity to do so as much as possible. I have always enjoyed learning/studying Spanish as I lived abroad in Spain (Granada) for a year in college. You..."wow, he is worldly and speaks Spanish!"
If you are on the "Crazy Train", please stop reading right now, mind the gap and carry on. No time for drama.