1) Travel is one of the keys to happiness. Just took a tour through Scotland, Ireland, England this last Summer. Scotch is good. Next year Oktoberfest. Want to come with me?
2) True friendship and loyalty are an absolute must if you want to hang with me.
3) Took a right cross from the Chuck E. Cheese mascot in Redwood City when I was 10. I am not joking about this. Don't harass mascots. It's hot in there, and they are cranky.
4) Had the wrong knee operated on at Stanford.
5) Have an older sister whose name is Lori...my name is Corey. Very creative parents.
6) Had a goat named "Hammer" when I was a kid.
7) The only baggage I have is used for business trips.
8) Lived in Spain (Granada) my Junior year in college.
9) Huge Howard Stern fan. If you are too, we already have a ton to talk about!
10) Practice TM regularly.
11) Find neediness unappealing. Don't you?
12) I am handy. I even built the redwood deck in my backyard.
What else? Well, I am going to keep this brief, because it gets a little boring talking about how great I am. I do love to travel, and take the opportunity to do so as much as possible. I have always enjoyed learning/studying/practicing Spanish. You..."wow, he is worldly and speaks Spanish!"