I am fairly technology-minded. What does this mean? Well, some people would call me a nerd and that would not be incorrect. Unlike some other nerds though, I have a genuine interest in nearly everything and find that getting along with other people is very easy. I generally don't get upset over anything and like to go with the flow, but I do try to stay responsible at the same time.
My biggest hobby at the moment is Photography. I enjoy capturing images of wild animals with birds being of particular interest. It's a good excuse to go out and an even better excuse to stay from the beaten path. People are of interest as photographic subjects but I have not spent anywhere close to the same amount of time with that aspect of photography.
I have public photography galleries at these websites:
I'm a staunch Atheist. Yes, I really am convinced that there is no god. I also feel the same way about souls, afterlives, and all of that.
Also, I couldn't care less about professional sports or teams. I'm not into the Patriots, the Red Sox, the Celtics nor the Bruins. Just wanted to put that out there.
- Jagernog is the best nog.
- I rate people here as a form of bookmarking.
- The billionth digit of Pi is 9.
- I click on profiles multiple times. I can't always remember exactly who all of you are especially when profile pictures change.
-In Greek myth, Prometheus stole fire from the gods and gave it to humankind. The jewelry, he kept for himself.
- I don't have any ink yet only because I am still undecided as to what I would want.
- Cheese is delicious in all four states of matter.
- If you are an artist of any sort, you have already won my heart.