• I'm looking for an LTR; nothing more, nothing less. I'd love to be married with kids. (No hookup seekers, please)
• My friends say I lead a very exciting life; I don't necessarily think so, but maybe they're right?!
• Nothing moves me more than Pandora. Nothing moves me less than Pantera.
• I love my puppy. She's the beautiful one in the pics. Name given upon request. She turned a year old on 12/7/15.
• I’ll never back down from a challenge, unless the challenge is to
see who backs down from the most challenges.
• I’m still sad about the loss of my childhood- my hope is that
when we die we get to go relive it just as it was...yes mine was THAT awesome.
• I define success as the absence of guilt or regret. A pool wouldn't hurt either.
• I can watch sports, though you'll rarely find me doing so
on my own accord.
• I love to explore. I love thinking of better ways to do things. My mantra- that was bestowed upon me- is, "I'll be nicer, if
you'll be smarter."
• I’m prone to random acts of kindness. I clean up for people at
• I’ll cook you a great breakfast or dinner, and hope you
offer to do the dishes.
• One day, you’ll accuse me of being way too amused with myself. I
will agree. You’ll be laughing when you say it.
• I’m easy to love. I have digital cable and I'm a great
organizer. I keep a cute and clean house and I love to entertain.
Some bullet points about you: • You’re smart, confident, TALL, compassionate and kind. Mostly kind.
• You can believe it's not butter. • You’re adventurous. • You might be
jaded but you're still hopeful and you know how to dress up...or
down. • You can't wait to play games with me...any kind but
• You wouldn't even fathom asking for my facebook without first
meeting. • You know yourself well and you're able to make phone calls.
*Finding grammatical errors in books and other text.
*Training my dog
*Getting people to say yes, when they've already said no.
*Copying dishes I eat at restaurants and often improving them!
*Watching Dateline- I think I've seen every one.
*Living a balanced life.
*Editing online profiles.
*Trivia- especially Science, Math and random s*** I have no idea why/how I know!
Point Break, Step into Liquid,
Oysters and fish/all seafood.
Notice the trend?
My iPhone (sooo lame to say that, but it's true)
Singing and laughter combined.
I'm hoping to chat here quickly and then if you're interested I'd love it if you'd ask me out and we'd meet- a simple tea somewhere is fine...but PLEASE don't ask me what I'd like to do- if you can't think of somewhere for us to meet I'm pretty sure we're not a match. I'm pretty easy when it comes to where we have our first meeting. :)
That said, my most favorite thing in the whole world would probably be spending hours singing my favorite songs while someone plays guitar or piano- I can do 3-part harmony no problem!