Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
• I have a big heart. Some of it is cholesterol.
• I'm looking for an LTR; nothing more, nothing less. I'd love to
be married with kids. (No hookup seekers, please)
• My friends say I lead a very exciting life; I don't necessarily
think so, but maybe they're right?!
• Nothing moves me more than Pandora. Nothing moves me less than
• I love my puppy. She's the beautiful one in the pics. Name given
upon request. She's 4 months old today.
• I’ll never back down from a challenge, unless the challenge is
see who backs down from the most challenges.
• I’m still sad about the loss of my childhood- my hope is
when we die we get to go relive it just as it was...yes mine was
• I define success as the absence of guilt or regret. A pool
wouldn't hurt either.
• I can watch sports, though you'll rarely find me doing so
on my own accord.
• I love to explore. I love thinking of better ways to do things.
My mantra- that was bestowed upon me- is, "I'll be nicer, if
you'll be smarter."
• I’m prone to random acts of kindness. I clean up for people
• I’ll cook you a great breakfast or dinner, and hope you
offer to do the dishes.
• One day, you’ll accuse me of being way too amused with myself.
will agree. You’ll be laughing when you say it.
• I’m easy to love. I have digital cable and I'm a great
organizer. I keep a cute and clean house and I love to
Some bullet points about you: • You’re smart, confident, TALL,
compassionate and kind. Mostly kind.
• You can believe it's not butter. • You’re adventurous. • You
jaded but you're still hopeful and you know how to dress
down. • You can't wait to play games with me...any kind but
• You wouldn't even fathom asking for my facebook without
meeting. • You know yourself well and you're able to make phone
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I've had an amazing career, I love my friends, love my life and
love cookie dough ice cream.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
*Seeing both sides before casting judgment.
*Finding grammatical errors in books and other text.
*Training my dog
*Getting people to say yes, when they've already said no.
*Copying dishes I eat at restaurants and often improving
*Watching Dateline- I think I've seen every one.
*Living a balanced life.
*Editing online profiles.
*Trivia- especially Science, Math and random s*** I have no idea
why/how I know!
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
Honestly, my dog! Haha. She's quite the sight. Also, that I'm
really easy to hang with. I'm one of those people that people feel
comfortable around really quickly.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Prince of Tides,
Point Break, Step into Liquid,
Oysters and fish/all seafood.
Notice the trend?
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
Baby puppy girl
My iPhone (sooo lame to say that, but it's true)
Singing and laughter combined.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How I can be where it's warm ALL the time.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Hashtagging the s*** out of things. #justkidding
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm very picky, so don't be insulted if I don't write you
back...it's not you, it's me. I know myself really well. I'm
looking for a man- an emotionally available, kind, honest and
proactive man. And ultimately I'm hoping to meet a strong man that
can appreciate that I'm a strong woman...if that's you I'm sure you
know what I mean.
I'm hoping to chat here quickly and then if you're interested I'd
love it if you'd ask me out and we'd meet- a simple tea somewhere
is fine...but PLEASE don't ask me what I'd like to do- if you can't
think of somewhere for us to meet I'm pretty sure we're not a
match. I'm pretty easy when it comes to where we have our first
That said, my most favorite thing in the whole world would probably
be spending hours singing my favorite songs while someone plays
guitar or piano- I can do 3-part harmony no problem!
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You are really tall, really smart, really like curves and are
really wanting a fun, honest relationship. Oh, and you know all the
2-letter words in Scrabble and have a very strong grasp of the
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.