Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
- I'm 21 years old student from Finland
- My interests are mainly music, art, make up, travelling,
- I'm studying to become a make-up artist. I have strong passion
for art and makeup and that is how I chose to express my inner
- If you're from another country, then that is great, I'd be so
happy to get to know people from another countries and
- If you want to stalk me, my Instagram is: kisukiss
- Oh and I'm an ENFP!
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
- Studying and working at the same time
- Studying to become a makeup artist
- Living in Helsinki, enjoying life.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- I'm really good at making new friends and being loyal to them and
I think this is my upside and my downside.
- Doing makeup, bodypainting etc
- Knowing people's motivations really quickly
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
- When it comes to books, I do love reading a lot, but currently I
don't have a lot of time because of my studies and my work.
- Movie genres I enjoy the most are psychological thrillers,
horror, drama, pretty much all genres that are serious.
I like watcing comedy movies as well but not as often. Usually
movies that has a deep artistic side...those win me over.
- Tv series are another thing. I'm obsessed with them. I love
watching Sons Of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Game of Thrones,
Homeland, American Horror Story, The walking dead and many many
- I like to listen music from different genres, It usually depends
on my mood. But mostly I like to listle indie rock, alternative
rock, rock, heavy etc.
But right now I would say that I listen more indie
rock/alternative/folk/punk for example now I am loving Frank
- Food: Hmmm, I hate answering to this question, because my taste
in food is not that special. In general I'm very spotaneous person
and like to try new stuff but when it comes to food I like to stick
what I know and like. But lately I have tried to cook more
different things. Anything that has chicken, I'm in.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
- My pug Martta
- My hard drive that has all of my pictures and documents
- Friends/family/loved ones
- My make up
- My bed
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
- Dreams and future
- Moving to abroad
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
- Snuggled in bed watching tv shows
- Socializing with friends
- Scrolling through OkCupid haha
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- If You just feel like it!
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.