- When it comes to books, I do love reading a lot, but currently I
don't have a lot of time because of my studies and my work.
- I used to love watching movies but now I'm just very frustrated
because nowdays they always disappoint me.
I do watch movies but after I discovered my passion for tv shows I
haven't seen that many good movies.
But movie genres I enjoy the most are psychological thrillers,
horror, drama, pretty much all genres that are serious.
I like watcing comedy movies as well when I don't feel like
thinking a lot, like if I have a hangover or something, but usually
movies that has a deep artistic side...those win me over.
- Tv series are another thing. I'm obsessed with them. I love
watching Sons Of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Dexter, Game of Thrones,
Homeland, American Horror Story, The walking dead and many many
- I like to listen music from different genres, It usually depends
on my mood. But mostly I like to listle indie rock, alternative
rock, rock, heavy etc.
But right now I would say that I listen more indie
rock/alternative/folk/punk for example now I am loving Frank
- Food: Hmmm, I hate answering to this question, because my taste
in food is not that special. In general I'm very spotaneous person
and like to try new stuff but when it comes to food I like to stick
what I know and like. I don't cook that much but lately I've been
trying to learn more new and easy recipes. But mostly cooking is
not my thing.