The long version....
I'm pretty liberal. Somewhat geeky. I do web design for a living. I like hiking, but I'm not too ambitious in this regard. A few miles will do me. Recently I've started running. Fitness is important to me, but I don't like sports.
I moved to Portland June of 2010. Since then the funnest things I've done have been...
1. Trek in the Park
2. "Harold and Maude" with live soundtrack at Alberta Rose
3. Dinner and a movie at Edgefield
4. Spring hike at Silver Falls
5. Triple Falls and Oneonta Gorge
6. Camping at Cape Lookout
7. Road trip to John Day area
8. Camping at Mount Rainier
9. Mt St Helens National Volcanic Monument
10. Dick's Kitchen
11. Approx 50 walks in Tryon Creek (I live 5 minutes away)
12. Joni Mitchell birthday concert at Alberta Rose
13. Phoenix at the Crystal Ballroom!
14. Halloween at 80's Video Dance Attack
Unfortunately, half of those were by myself :(. If the above sound fun to you, maybe there is hope.
* Intelligence and wit.
* Attractiveness --I admit I may be more shallow than your average female.
* Liberal, but not new-agey
* Low integrity
* Casual sex
* Passive aggressive