I’m an assertive positive minded woman, with a strong personality.
• A woman first, a lady in public, a temptress in private and fierce protector of those I love and care about.
• A Mom to 2 adult children. FYI – amazing, beautiful, smart, loving children that I love with all my heart.
• A friend and confidante to my most trusted friends, who have been there through the ups and downs of life and thrive on the ride together.
• A professional with a Bachelor’s degree, who is passionate about what I do in the Human Resources field. I’ve been around the block and have heard a few strange stories, ok well more than a few.
• Open to a mature relationship with a man who understands that it takes effort to stay engaged in a relationship. It takes time to develop that level of intimacy and respect.
I enjoy holding hands and touching my partner, doing things to help or surprise him, and make him feel appreciated.
I'm looking for:
• Has a sense of humor with a sharp wit (off center is good) AND a is a good conversationalist.
• Is a professional in his field, has a college degree. Intelligence is a turn on for me, but he should also have common sense.
• Emotionally and physically ready (with a strong libido) to be in a relationship. Emotionally ready means that he is willing to work on our relationship with me, and understands it takes time to understand how the two of us fit together as a couple.
• Financially stable and responsible.
• Has a kind heart, passion and drive that matches my own.
• Most of all he is loving and giving with the right woman.
• MUST be in the Austin, TX, area. No long distance relationships.
• MUST NOT smoke, at all.
• Enjoys an occasional drink, but does not abuse drugs or alcohol.
• I'm allergic to cats, won't have them at my house.