Find better matches with our advanced
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–40
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Yesterday – 8:48pm
- Pansexual, Queer, Sapiosexual, Bisexual
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Gemini, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Seeing Someone
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Okay), Latin (Poorly), Italian (Poorly)
Not much to say about myself, much of my story has yet to be written.
I'm a creative, artistic person. Always have been, always will be. I dabble in a bit of it all. Now to figure out how to find fulfillment from my pursuits. Fulfillment as in a living. Girl's gotta' eat.
I also have a wonderful man in my life which is why my status is listed as "Seeing Someone."
I have three part time jobs. One on campus at school, two in my hometown, Allentown. I work in a theater venue at school, working the technical and venue sides of various events. At home, I work as an airbrush artist at a local amusement park. And, for the time being, I work as a Home Theater/Gaming/Mobile Entertainment sales consultant for a moderately priced electronics store. Fancy, I know. I also volunteer with ArtsQuest while at home. The steel stacks are gorgeous at night. I'm also looking to volunteer/intern with the Allentown Art Museum to get some experience with working inside an art museum. Or any museum. Please hire me.
Also, listening and being very non judgmental. I'm probably one of the most open-minded individuals you'll ever meet.
Although, I'd have to say from a physical standpoint; it's my eyes, lips, and boobs.
The same goes for movies. Some favorite directors are Quentin Tarantino, Wes Anderson, Sofia Coppola, Martin Scorsese, Christopher Nolan, to name a few. To say I'm a cinephile is also an understatement.
I have a few shows that I follow, if you really are interested in what they are, then ask.
My favorite band is The Beatles. Other than that, I listen to a bit of everything. Generic, but true. And that mostly includes music I can dance to. Like, ballroom and salsa. I have over 19,000 songs in my collection and this was after I trimmed it down.
I am not picky when it comes to food. I'll try anything. Blame it on my PA Dutch grandmother who is a bit too adventurous with food and likes to force her discoveries on her unsuspecting granddaughters. Also, the spicier, the better.
1. My relationships (friends, family, partners)
2. Forms of entertainment (imagination, books, movies, shows, etc.)
3. Animals. I'm a huge animal lover. My family owns two cats and two dogs. Both my sisters each have a leopard gecko, one also has a tarantula. The other has a bearded dragon and a snake. We're also currently fostering a snake for a friend. I have a crested gecko and just got him a lady friend. They're the cutest thing.
4. Ways to obtain knowledge. This can be from any source.
5. The ability to create. I mean this mostly in the artistic sense, but it could apply to anything.
6. Forms of communication. As a human, I crave the contact of others. Even if I am a bit of an introvert.
This list took way too long to compile. And I cheated a bit.
Also, nature never ceases to astound.
Also, Beavis and Butt-head used to frighten me as a child. In fact, they still kind of do.
N.B. If you use, "Hey", "Hi", "What's up?", or any variance of those, I will ignore you. That much laziness deserves no response.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.