Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Spokane, WA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Feb 25, 2013
- 5' 8" (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Christianity but it’s not important
- Two-year college
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Somewhat)
I just moved to Spokane and am completely enjoying the solitude I have encountered, along with the opportunity to start fresh. I have recently revamped my entire lifestyle, and spend most of my time outside of work being active in some way, shape or form. I only plan on being here until my lease is up in August and then possibly relocating to Texas or OKC!
Movies: Star Wars(original trilogy, that is), Back To The Future trilogy, Conversations With Other Women, Rules Of Attraction, What About Bob?, anything Wes Anderson, Science of Sleep, Where the Buffalo Roam, Happiness Runs, Wet Hot American Summer, Easy A, 500 Days Of Summer, Up In The Air, Charlie Wilson's War.
Television: Seeing as how it's baseball season, my tv rarely leaves MLB Network! Other than that, I could not do without How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, Entourage, Nashville, New Girl or anything on the History Channel.
Music: Iron&Wine, Blind Pilot, Deftones, Ryan Adams, Eels, Ivan and Alyosha, Good Old War, Tallest Man On Earth, Russian Circles, Jason Aldean, Jake Owen, Luke Bryan, Kip Moore, Of Monsters and Men, Wolfmother. Also, last.fm/users/kpielak
Foods: Anything spicy! Thai food, amazing burritos and pizza have my heart, but my recent lifestyle change has left me craving peanut butter protein shakes instead! Can't say I'm too upset with this :)
2. My mom and brother. (They are my backbone..no matter what.)
3. My dog, Han Solo. (I'm pretty sure I own the only pug in existence that not only tolerates but enjoys running!)
4. Sriracha sauce. (On EVERYTHING!)
5. Baseball, baseball, baseball! I am a die hard Giants fan, but appreciate the game in all of its forms. Something about America's pastime won my heart at a very young age!
6. My Polar FT4 heart rate monitor. My workouts are so much more intense since purchasing this, and I love tracking my progress each day!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.