* The name's Travis - at your service.
* I'm very balanced, socially and emotionally - I like to go out and have fun but I also like to chill and relax at home with a movie or two. My friends call me a regular James Dean (I know I'll never be as "cool" as him, but it's still a compliment!).
* I was born in Corpus Christi, TX.
* I lived in Alameda, CA for a few years (Bay Area). I have sort of a hippie personality.
* Lived in AZ for quite some time..went to Dobson High School in Mesa.
* My dad's side of the family is Norwegian, my mom's is Hawaiian.
* I have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology.
* I'm a program developer and had been working at the same company for almost 3 years.
* I am a true gentlemen - growing up idolizing the medieval knights.
* I am very open minded and don't really enjoy talking about politics or religion.
* I like to go places; it doesn't matter where.
* Just give me a bowl of Applejack's and a sweet tune and I'm a happy camper.