Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • F • Youngstown, OH
- Last Online
- Jul 21
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Full figured
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Aries, and it matters a lot
- Graduated from two-year college
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
else. I'm lucky enough to say I do what I love. Its a really good feeling when I'm able to help someone feel better just by something as simple as a haircut.
homemade makes things special.
I'm quite the baker and cook. My grandma taught cake decorating and candy making, so it rubbed off on me. There is nothing that comes close to tasting a real homemade marshmallow. In the summer I love to put up the tiki torch's, pop up tent, and drag out the grill. Inviting everyone over for a huge cookout to me can't get much more of a good time.
I play an awesome game of Jeopardy lol. Yes, I know your like man is she lame. I find joy in yelling out the answers though lol. I'm also very good at playing a VERY bad game of bowling, lol.
I'm a great planner. All I need is a place to go and people to come.
sounding the same. It's had its fair share of backlash though. Not
everyone thinks it's nice and unusual or nicely unusual, but it's
mine and it's what you're gonna get, love it or hate it.
My smile's another, I was stopped by a guy at the gas
station the other day just so he could tell me that I have a pretty
smile. Honestly, what sweeter a compliment can you get from a total stranger?
2. Chapstick- I have it in my pocket at all times.
3. My friends- What's better then family that isn't blood?
4. Comfy Jeans- nothing feels better then jeans that fit
5. Music- XM radio is worth every cent I've paid for it, for
6. My Pets- Mug, Midget, Muffin an Boots
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 28–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.