Pretty much a very mellow and outgoing guy who's passionate about the things I value in life. I am an information sponge by all means. I grasp every opportunity to learn anything I can get my hands on. I absolutely love sports, watching and playing. I almost always try to find a reason to be outdoors.
What I’m doing with my life
Just moved back to Hopkinsville from Bowling Green after being gone for a couple years. Back in the good ol' hometown. :) Figured I'd go ahead and update the profile since it's been about 3 years overdue. I guess you could say I'm just your typical laid back mostly old-fashioned type of guy. I have a daughter who just turned 5, and that makes me think alot about "Where does all this time go?" I love being outdoors whenever possible. To me, nothing beats sitting on the bank, with a pole in the water, watching the sun go down. Thats what I define as peace. I am a very avid disc golfer by nature. If you don't know what disc golf is, it's basically the same as ball golf, except it is played with a flying disc to keep it simple. This is one of my true passions which will lead to a successful future if I keep putting forth the time and effort. When it comes to music, to sum it up I would just say that "It speaks to me." Couldnt imagine a world without it. I will listen to mostly any type of music except for most new-age rap. To me, that genre has seemed to have lost its meaning and purpose. Big fan of Hank Jr., Shinedown, and Waylon to name a few. I work hard for what I have and wouldnt change that for anything. I'm not the type to take a handout from anyone, even if it's in my best interests. I guess I could say that I take pride in my ambition to "always find a way" to get things done. Kind of like my motto I suppose. All that being said, thats a little about who I am, and something along those lines is what I would be in search of. Just havent seemed to stumble upon it yet. :-] :-] :-]
I’m really good at
1. Being the daddy of a 5 year old little girl. (The most important part of my life)
2. Disc golf, and most other sports. (I love competition)
3. Working hard for what I want or need.
4. Getting along with all different kinds of people.
5. Standing for what I believe in. (This is one of the things I like the most about myself)
6. Being ambitious and self-motivated. (Im always shooting for the stars, no matter how good or bad my situation is)
7. BEING MYSELF. (Im never interested in trying to be someone im not)
The first things people usually notice about me
I guess I would say my accent. Most people seem to think I sound Cajun. Why? I have not a single clue. :-]
The six things I could never do without
I spend a lot of time thinking about
The future mostly. But who doesnt think about this one. Also, I think a lot about how far Ive moved forward in the past 7 years of my life, considering where I was 7 years ago. It keeps me pushing forward with a "never give up" attitude.
On a typical Friday night I am
Working from 4pm til 230am. But I dont mind it too much. Im one of
the few who can honestly say they enjoy what they do for a living.
You should message me if
1. You play disc golf. (Thats a huge plus!)
2. You consider yourself a fairly simple woman.
3. You like setting and achieving goals for yourself.
4. You like to be active. (I love being outdoors and playing
5. Youre aware of what you want in life.