So first off, I'm really looking to meet new people and make new friends. I believe all relationships should start off with a solid foundation of friendship. I usually wait for people to approach me first because initially I am shy and quiet. However, once you get to know me I have a pretty fun-loving and adventurous side. I'm an honest, respectful, and loyal person and I certainly expect the same in return. I wear my heart on my sleeve and I'm also very passionate.
Here's a bit about me:
*I was born in Kharkov, Ukraine. Migrated from there in '89. Traveled through Austria and stayed in Italy for 6 months. Lastly landed in Pittsburgh where I was raised but that love for travel still exists. Been back to the Ukraine twice, been to Israel twice too and been to Canada countless times - but only near Niagara. I have also been to Germany, Costa Rico, and Cancun but only once to each. Places in the states don't really fit in with all these cool places but New York is like my second home. I still want to explore many more places. Want to know more? Just ask -- I'm an open book to a point.
* I am a feminine woman. I like to dress up with skirts and pretty shirts, but I also like to wear t-shirts, jeans and kicks.
* I am a hard worker, have a full-time job, an Associates in Child and Family Studies, a nursing degree, and a Bachelors in Applied Developmental Psychology. Also, have been accepted into graduate school at Pitt for Social Work and will begin in the Fall!
* I go to Crunch fitness as much as possible and absolutely love the unlimited access to the classes.
* I enjoy museums, trying new restaurants, taking walks, shopping, dancing, going out, and am very open to trying new things and meeting new people.
* I absolutely love to laugh and make others laugh, I practically live for it.
* I love to kiss & cuddle, am very affectionate, and a true romantic at heart.
* I have been out to my parents for about four years.
* I think that women are incredibly awesome & sexy and have no confusion what-so-ever regarding my attraction, but I must note that I'm queer. I am more into women *no doubt* but I have attraction towards men too. I am all about dating a person for who they are rather than what they are composed of. I hope that doesn't scare anyone off. I have been dating women for about five years and have loved every minute of it ~ minus the drama. I am committed to a person whoever that may be.
* I love meeting new people, thus, if you don't think we would hit it off for dating purposes but want to make more friends you can feel free to contact me. I have a very good group of friends who I love but am always open to making more.