A few things about me:
- I love a glass of wine and good conversation to catch up on the day;
- I think roadtrips are fabulous thanks to the random places you see and people you meet;
- When I really find something funny, I tend to laugh so hard that I lose the ability to speak. Oddly, this does not stop me from incoherently trying to explain what it is that I'm laughing about;
- I think weekend mornings should include coffee, acoustic music, a bit of laziness and open windows whenever possible;
- I find that curling up with someone special to watch a good movie feels like a little slice of heaven;
- Laughing with my friends can completely reset a long day;
- I love finding the local place when traveling. Not really a fan of chains - regardless of what country they're in :)
- Some of my favorite days included flying kites, playing in the surf and getting my jeans wet and sandy (thanks to my nieces for doing these things with me!);
- Live music... well, anywhere.... can really do wonders for the mind.
In my free time, I usually try to spend time with friends and family, spoiling my two nieces (in a good way), and just generally trying to enjoy living in the city - love the SF street festivals, dive-bars, BBQ-ing on a sunny day, visiting wine country (perhaps even with some wine camping!!!), and spending time up in Tahoe.